Treating Addiction in Orange County
If you are seeking treatment for addiction, our team at Addiction Center for Healing is here to help. We offer you a number of unique treatment methods to aid the healing process and get to the root of your addiction. Instead of offering a cookie-cutter approach, we customize the program on an individual basis.
Some of the therapies we offer are:
- Acupuncture: We have found that acupuncture is incredibly effective in helping to control addictions, including addiction to alcohol, hard drugs, and nicotine. Acupuncture works to strengthen the major organs and eliminate toxins from the body.
- Bio Feedback: The idea behind Bio Feedback is that we can control our body’s responses and behavior by understanding it better with the help of scientific equipment.
- CBT/DBT: Cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy each focus on different elements of your life. By changing the way you solve problems or react in emotional situations, we work to help you to improve thinking patterns.
- Family Counseling: Each session is specialized to address those areas of concern specific to the particular ‘addicted member’. These sessions will include mental training to the family members/individual, so they can best deal with the range of situations and behaviors to be expected from an addicted individual.
- Far Infrared Sauna: Spending time in the sauna is a proven, effective way to detox, especially for individuals who are suffering from addiction and/or withdrawal. The treatment can relax and detoxify the body to improve your overall health.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is an effective way to promote physical healing. Years of addiction can take a toll on the body and you may benefit from this medical treatment which delivers pure oxygen to oxygen-starved tissues.
- Hypnosis & Meditation: If you are interested in reducing the amount of stress you are under, you will likely benefit from hypnosis and/or meditation. As you go through the recovery process, it is important to be very aware of yourself and how you are feeling.
- Massage: Stress is a serious impediment to addiction recovery. Patients who feel stressed and anxious are strongly tempted to return to substances to soothe those feelings. In addition, stress hormones directly affect the reward chemical dopamine. This means that the person who has little practice in successfully managing negative emotions may feel doubly deprived and needy. Massage therapy is highly successful in reducing stress.
- Nanovated Oxygen Bath: Relax, rejuvenate, energize, hydrate, and reduce pain. This revolutionary Japanese bath penetrates the skin directly and delivers higher levels of absorbable oxygen. Oxygen is crucial to human life and wellness and is needed for optimal health, immunity, vitality, and longevity in addiction recovery.
- Neurotransmitter I.V. : The Neurotransmitter IV improves brain function, increases cellular energy production, and increases neurotransmitters, such as serotonin. The IV helps reduce withdrawal symptoms by 70% to 80% when compared to “cold turkey” withdrawal. After withdrawal symptoms disappear, craving subsides, and clarity of thinking is restored.
- Nutrition: Changing the way you eat is an important part of healing from any type of addiction. Certain diets play a part in your overall well-being, so we put together a nutritional plan which will aid your physical and emotional health.
- One on One Counseling: Our counselors and therapists are trained to be highly effective at diagnosing, treating, and dealing with addiction related mentalities. Sessions will be individualized in order to best treat addiction – or more importantly those issues that have manifested into addiction/addictive behavior. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) each focus on different elements of your life. By changing the way you solve problems or react in emotional situations, we work to help you to improve thinking patterns.
- Smoking Cessation: By blocking the cigarette craving each time it arises, within a few days the cravings arise less often, and soon completely disappear.
- Yoga: If you want to lift yourself up out of the energy of addiction and break through to a new level of strength and awareness, one will have to adopt a practice that continues the detoxification process on a much deeper level. Yoga contributes to a greater sense of control in more acute states when experiencing cravings, insomnia, agitation, etc.